Today I want to share with you a rich and fun fashion trend that I spotted in the garden. Or rather, a wonder of nature spotted in our style world =)
One color blocking, so many ways!
When I saw this adorable mini pansies in the Berkeley Botanical Garden, I immediately knew that I had to do a fashion spread for it. Another proof of nature being the inspiration of our fashion trend! So cool, no?
Do you dare dress up in color block?
- Giambattita Valli color-block dress
$1635$818 from My Theresa
- Suzi Chin for Maggy Boutique S/L Drape Sleeve V-Neck Color Block Dress $80.99 from 6PM
- Runway Zuzanna color-blocked dress $478 from BCBG
- Reverse Color Block dress $62 from Singer22
- Coco Love Pleats Excuse Me Dress $57.99 from ModCloth my pick!
Accessorize in Color Block
- DVF Mimosa Snake Embossed Clutch $475 from Nordstrom
- Irene Color Block Hobo Bags
$148$88.80 from Hobo
- Asos Priscilla Platform Color Block Leather High Shoes
$146.59$72.43 from Asos
- Gianvito Rossi yellow purple contrast-trim suede shoes
$1016$847 from Matches
- Genuine Rare Ametrine Diamond Ring
$1799$949 from FineJewelers super popular (other style has been sold out, and I can definitely relate why!)
- Purple and Gold Stripe Self Tie Bow Tie by Elite $45 from Ties.com
There you have it: color blocking in garden inspired fashion. Thanks Sophie for having me today. I really enjoyed hunting these fashionable pieces, there were plenty that it was hard to narrow it down! (Plus, I cannot say no to bold electrified hues!). So, let us know, which one of these contrasting color pieces is your favorite?